Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Wide awake and frozen

I've heard stories about sleep paralysis long ago. 'Ghost' appearance is a common thing during the paralysis and there's a scientific explanation about it. However I was still really curious about the phenomena. I wondered how people feel during sleep paralysis. Few years later... or a few days ago, my curiosity was solved. It's not like I was wishing to experience sleep paralysis. I never knew what was coming. I was watching T.V. while lying on my bed at night. I didn't intend to sleep, but without realizing, I fell asleep. When I woke up, I  suddenly  saw shadows. I looked at the shadows and they transformed to ghostly looks. Their scary faces approached me until they're right in front of my face. I was in confusion and panic. I don't know whether it was a dream or not, I think I was hallucinating . The environment slowly turning into my own room and I could see ghosts, I tried to kick them but then I realized I couldn't move. The paralysis lasted about 10 seconds. I finally sat down, turned on the lights and felt relieved. From that point I understood that anyone who's struggled through an episode of being wide awake and frozen knows it's not a pretty thing.

2 comments:

fajardesign said...

lama gak mampir kesini sob,,,btw

"hudoq juara di mojiwar nih,,,simak flashback perjalanan hudoq dari awal sampai akhir disini,,terima kasih sudah setia mendukungnya sampai dia juara :D"


salam blogger indonesia!! :D

safik said...

sromobazar.com is a socially concerned group aimed to introduce a new platform for proper utilization of global manpower. sromobazar.com is a wonderful resource bank for both students and job seekers to get their final destination. It enables the Global students to contact directly with diversified International Universities to get admission. Besides this, job seekers can directly apply to the Global recruiting firms to excel in their own endeavors to achieve professional and educational excellence.