Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

07/30/2009 - Sur la plage

Excitement was in the air. The realm of vacation is, by far, the most enchanting.. There was that time we’d stopped at a local beach. That place, is definitely one of my favorite. There is a food court where you can find many kinds of food. Inside, the porch, and outside.. we chose the outside part of the food court. Good place must have good food, but I didn’t eat anything there.. I was out the whole day since morning, ate chicken porridge for breakfast, 2 burgers for lunch , and in the afternoon (around 4-5 pm) we went to the beach and I was already full.  The man behind the photography is Suma. Check out his deviantart.

9 comments:

blogger said...

Hope you all had enjoyed a lot buddy

gisca said...

dil, I saw the biggest photograph, dan saya jadi pengen main catur. haha

Unseen India Tours said...

Great photos !! Seems you had a blasting time..Unseen Rajasthan

foto CHIP Sweden said...

I would love to be at that beach :)
Looks as you have a very good time - take care!

Baruch said...

I can tell you are all having fun!

Gemma Wiseman said...

This looks like a fun day out! Wonderful series of happy shots!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had sooo much fun! Great photos

Kirigalpoththa said...

Nice beach!

Life's Journey said...

Oh i know how fun to have a vacation...Enjoy! My entry is ready too.