Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

6/5/2009

I am thinking what I love to do and what I usually enjoy doing.. taking pictures used to be one of my interests, but since my pocket camera’s LCD screen cracked, I’m more focused on drawing and painting. I think it would be a good idea to develop skill in area that is my forte. Practice is a must and I noticed this interest isn’t temporary. The next thing that is important is sharing my works with others, I must know what people think about them, and advices are what I need. By the way, vacation has come and I have plenty of time doing what I enjoy doing.. Oh yeah, I really need my camera fixed!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to see some of your paintings (I think I've seen some in older posts, no?)
:)

Adders Starcross said...

semakin pintar menggambar saja kau anak muda :D
kalo ketemu, potin aku yaps :D
semoga kameranya bisa baik lagi, amiiiinnn....

Nuon said...

wow! engineering and art! such a nice alchemy. reminds me of somebody.